QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- • Haifa
- • 2+ years of experience
- • JB-989
On behalf of Rafael AllStars-IT is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team in North, Israel.
About the client company
Rafael develops and manufactures advanced defense systems for the Israeli Defense Forces and the defense establishment, as well as for foreign customers around the world. The company offers its clients a diversified range of innovative solutions at the leading edge of global technology, from underwater systems through naval, ground, and air superiority systems to space systems.
Rafael is the largest employer in Northern Israel with approximately 7,000 employees and numerous subcontractor and service suppliers.
Rafael is one of Israel’s largest defense companies, with 2015 sales of 2,018 Billion Dollars, an order backlog of 4,959 Billion Dollars and a net profit of 118 Million Dollars.
Client’s website: http://www.rafael.co.il
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Provide estimation, set priorities, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in automation development;
- At least 2 years of experience in QA/validation/test processes (test plan, test development, test execution, tracking, regressio);
- Comfortable working in a Linux and Windows environments;
- Good understanding of the entire software development life cycle;
- Solid development habits and practices.
What we offer:
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable working place;
- Dynamic, young and friendly team.