AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Cato is the world’s first SASE platform, converging SD-WAN and network security into a global, cloud-native service. Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and cloud applications, enable secure branch Internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
Specialization: Network security
Headquarter: Tel Aviv, Israel
Experience: From 2015
Team size and structure: 10 Engineers
What We’ll Expect From You
- 2+ years experience in technical support role/NOC experience.
- Experience with IT support including operating systems, applications, and networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SSL Network fundamentals, and commonly-used network protocols.
- Knowledge of switching and internet routing technologies and strong network diagnostic skills.
- Understanding of network monitoring concepts.
- Highly customer-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with people in your immediate team and with departments in or outside of the company, as well as work independently as required.
- Ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations, and in a 24×6 production environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Fast learner in a rapidly changing environment.
- Team player.
- High-level English – Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Working hours: 2 shifts – 7:00 to 15:00 or 15:00-23:00.
Scope of work
- Responsible for monitoring CATO Networks global network which includes Cato’s servers.
- Network equipment and SaaS application.
- Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
- Perform system and network analysis by using well-defined toolsets for proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and incident response (packet capture, application performance management, Syslog, Netflow, etc).
- Provide T2 support for CATO Networks customers around the world.
- Working directly with worldwide service providers and vendors (ISPs) to provide last mile monitoring service for Cato’s customers.
- Senior development teams.
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
- Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
- Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/coworking).
- We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
- Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
- Corporate trips and team-building activities.
- Personal wellness consultant.