AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Cato is the world’s first SASE platform, converging SD-WAN and network security into a global, cloud-native service. Cato optimizes and secures applications accessible for all users and locations. Using Cato, customers easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, optimize global connectivity to on-premises and cloud applications, enable secure branch Internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrate cloud data centers and mobile users into the network with a zero-trust architecture.
Specialization: Network security
Headquarter: Tel Aviv, Israel
Experience: From 2015
Team size and structure: 10 Engineers
What We’ll Expect From You
- Computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers – Advantage
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSEC, security protocols, and standards
- Previous experience as a Support Engineer (Tier 1– security companies) – Advantage
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments – Advantage
- Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider- Advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
- Team player
- Commitment is required for a minimum of 4 shifts a week as well during weekends and public holidays
- Working hours: 2 shifts – 7:00 to 15:00 or 15:00-23:00
Scope of work
- Provide technical support for CATO Networks customers around the world.
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude.
- Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance.
- Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities.
- Be a part of a building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services.
- Senior development teams.
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
- Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
- Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/coworking).
- We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
- Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
- Corporate trips and team-building activities.
- Personal wellness consultant.