▪ Write automated test suites, execute, and analyze them.
▪ Write and perform various tests, including UI, API, stress, and load tests.
▪ Design testing documents.
▪ Understand product requirements and s/w design documents and collect validation requirements.
▪ Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities.
▪ Work closely with developers.
▪ Manage tickets and solve bugs.
▪ Train and guide other automation developers.
▪ At least 4 years of experience in designing and developing automatic test infrastructure and tests.
▪ Selenium with Java experience.
▪ Experience in both UI and API auto testing.
▪ Proven experience in running and analyzing manual and automatic tests on various environments.
▪ Deep understanding of QA and development methodologies.
▪ Self-motivated, creative, and proactive Engineer with superb interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
▪ Good English communication.
▪ B.Sc. in computer sciencesoftware Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Python knowledge.
▪ Jenkins Pipeline for continuous integration.
▪ High salary.
▪ Medical insurance.
▪ Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses.
▪ Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
▪ Free breakfast at the office.
• Different kinds of corporate parties.
• Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company.
• Professional development opportunities.