AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004. Headquartered in Israel, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Specialization: Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company
Experience: 15 years
Team size and structure: up to 700 employees
What We’ll Expect From You:
- At least 3+ years of successful experience in IT recruitment, headhunting, and closing unique difficult managerial roles;
- Provide active sourcing for candidates according to vacancies requirements using different channels: LinkedIn, internal database, job portals, social networks, and other resources in Europe;
- Manage whole recruitment process (search, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hire);
- Review job descriptions to understand the hiring manager’s needs and ask questions to help identify the right candidate(s);
- Proactively interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media;
- Use sourcing effective techniques to search for the required information on the Internet.
Scope of work
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates;
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification;
- Provide candidates with feedback after each interview stage;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Demonstrate the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates;
- Feel passionate about connecting with people and building effective, trusting relationships;
- Highlights issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan, and vacancy promotion on the market.
— Senior development teams.
— Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
— Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
— We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
— Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
— Corporate trips and team-building activities.
— Personal wellness consultant.