The team QA specialist is the team leader right hand for QA aspects and testing in the team. As a senior member of the team, you will help to design, develop, test and deploy high quality innovative solutions. Your role will be diverse and meaningful, and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
▪ Be the team technical QA specialist the first support and adviser for QA issues within the team. ▪ Participate in the grooming, future tasks reviews, and estimate work from QA point of view. ▪ Gather and create Dev user stories related to QA and testing aspects (not related to the product stories) in the team.
▪ Help to build and review the test plans.
▪ Help to design, write (this is an hands-on position) and code review the auto tests. ▪ Reflect QA status by delivering tests reports inside and outside the team.
▪ Suggest ways to improve our testing methodologies and flows.
▪ Along with the team leader, be team focal point for the Matrix QA Manager
▪ Train and guide other automation developers
▪ B.Sc. in computer sciencesoftware Engineering or equivalent.
▪ At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing automatic tests infrastructure and tests.
▪ Experience as a tech leader.
▪ Selenium with Java experience
▪ Experience in both UI and API auto testing.
▪ Proven experience in running and analyzing manual and automatic tests on various environment ▪ Deep understanding of QA and development methodologies
▪ Self-motivated, creative and proactive Engineer with superb interpersonal and team-oriented skills
▪ Very good english communication.
▪ Python knowledge.