AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllSTARSIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllSTARSIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
getWizer is a fast-growing startup that harnesses top-notch technology to help our customers understand what consumers really want.
Their unique technology is favored by leading global brands (details on our website), giving them a competitive edge by collecting and analyzing data quicker and simpler. Our Israeli office is located in Poleg (Sapir train station area).
If you love building complex systems while solving real business problems in a dynamic startup environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you. We appreciate work-life balance and diversity.
Specialization: Marketing research
Experience: From 2014
Team size and structure: 1-CTO, 1- Data anilityc, 1-backend, 1-frontend
Total in the company up to 30 (5 Technical).
Tech stack: python, Django, celery, aws.
- At least 4 years of practical experience building complex web applications (backends) in Python.
- Solid understanding of Web application technologies and architectures (e.g., REST, web security, middleware, access control, etc.)
- High proficiency of OOP principles (DDD – a plus!)
- Experience working with a Linux, Docker, and Cloud (AWS/Google) environment
- Experience with working both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the following development practices: continuous integration, TDD – a plus.
Scope of work
- Please take part in the entire life cycle (design, implementation, deployment, and support) of building new features and capabilities into our product. This includes operational and data analysis features that are part of the back-end, implemented in Python.
- Build a new research platform over AWS-based data lakes.
- Understand the product and its ecosystem, including various 3rd party services and tools.
- Keep up to date and apply software engineering best practices to continuously improve the quality of our codebase and getWizer’s velocity.
- Think out of the box and be proactive in all aspects of your work.
- Collaborate with your peers to produce optimal solutions, continuously teach and learn, and…. have fun!
- Senior development teams.
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
- Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
- Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/coworking).
- We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
- Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
- Corporate trips and team-building activities.
- Personal wellness consultant.