.NET Team Leader
- • Kyiv
- • 5+ years experience
- • JB-102
We are looking for a hands on team leader, with strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software for large scale projects. We value passion, creativity, desire to learn new complex technical areas, agility and accountability. Join a team that is set up to innovate, create and lead from the ground up.
This Candidate Will Be Responsible For
• Leading a team of engineers working end to end – from server side, DB to UI.
• The team will develop high performance core applications, responsible to collect, process and transfer large amount of data.
• Leading the entire Application Lifecycle – from Definition, Design, Code, Test, Deploy, Operation and Maintenance.
• Work closely with the Architect, remote peers and management.
• Sharing expertise and providing leadership to team members.
• BA / B.Sc. in computer science / engineering from a known university.
• 3+ years’ experience leading software engineers
• 6+ years’ experience as a software engineer, from which at least 4 years in developing core C# windows applications.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including development of Stored Procedures, database access, SQL jobs, queries, and scripts;
• 3+ years’ experience with WCF, HTTP, REST and client/server communication.
• Experience with high performance projects involving processing of large amount of data.
• Demonstrated deep technical development expertise and solid engineering fundamentals.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with high impact results.
• Excellent collaboration and coaching skills.
• Great communication in *English*, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
• C / C++ programming experience
• Cloud apps API Experience.
• Understand cloud storage platforms components and flows.
• Working on Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) features is a major advantage
Varonis Systems is the leader in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, which is any human generated data that is within a company’s environment. Our goal is to protect companies most sensitive information from insider threats and cyberattacks. We do this by allowing organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data.