About company: AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004. Headquartered in Israel, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
About project: Spot.io – the company revolutionizes the way corporations consume cloud infrastructure services, using analytics and automation to deliver the most reliable and cost-efficient infrastructure for every workload on every cloud.
Specialization: Cloud Computing, Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data, Saas, Software.
Experience: The project is more than 7 years on the market.
Team size and structure: up to 250 employees. The Ukrainian team consists of 4 Java Developers, 2 Angular Developers, 2 QA Engineers.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Proficiency in Java programming – at least 2 years experience
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Work experience in an Agile development environment, for example, SCRUM
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Sw Engineering in one of the leading academic institutes
- Good Level of English
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider
- AWS, Azure, or GCP Experience with automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
Scope of work:
- Develop technologies for multi-cloud environments, dealing with Kubernetes, ECS, Nfiomad, Rancher, etc.
- Design sophisticated algorithms to right-size and optimize multi-cloud infrastructure deployments Research and design new product features and components Own new and existing features, including design and implementation.
- Work on various cloud platforms – AWS, GCP, Azure, and more Mentoring and tutoring new team members
- Team of senior developers
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
- Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking.
- Flexible working conditions (office/fully remote/coworking).
- We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
- Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
- Corporate trips and team-buildings.
- Personal wellness consultant.