AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004. Headquartered in Israel, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Our Partner is a startup building a cloud compliance platform (SaaS) while making it simple and effortless. It works tirelessly to create an automated end-to-end solution for technology organizations that struggle with meeting security audit demands.
Specialization a cloud compliance platform (SaaS)
Experience From 2020
Team size and structure: 1 in Kyiv. Company size: 6
– Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
– 4+ years of experience of developing SaaS web-applications including:
– Experience building object-oriented web applications in JS and React.
– Proven experience with NodeJS (at least 3 years).
– Experience in working with relational databases (MySQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
– Integration experience with RESTful and Server-Side APIs.
– Ability to work in Agile environments with deployments using CI/CD workflows and relevant tools (i.e. GitHub, Jira, etc.).
– High interpersonal skills, a team player, a fast learner with a can-do attitude.
– Experience with system and software architecture, scaling, performance, and cloud infrastructure (i.e. AWS) – advantage
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent.
– Knowledge in AWS or other cloud providers
– Devops experience
Scope of work:
– Designing, developing, and testing web applications (frontend + backend).
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code.
– Senior development teams.
– Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
– Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
– Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
– We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
– Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
– Corporate trips and team-building activities.
– Personal wellness consultant.