We are looking for a Ruby developer to lead the development of mission-critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with data scientists, Product Managers, and Customer Success Managers in a dynamic agile environment.
7+ years of industry experience in a production Web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning.
2+ years of experience with Ruby for a Linux environment.
Prior experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle; design, development, testing, monitoring.
Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
Experience with AWS.
Experience working in a continuous integration environment, container orchestration (Docker, k8s) — advantage.
BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage).
You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions.
You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor.
You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions, and initiating new creative observations;
• High salary
• Medical insurance
• Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
• Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
• Different kind of corporate parties
• Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, and perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.