Our client – BOLT Solutions – provides digital distribution solutions to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry. The company helps insurers transform the way they sell and market their products to consumers and business owners.
The development includes both client-side (30%), using AngularJS and Angular and server-side (70%), using C# providing MVC and WebAPI solutions by using various technologies and platforms such as Elastic Search, Redis, SQL and more.
• Take part in building our web applications and products.
• Full-stack development of features and user interfaces of BOLT world, all the way from the UI to the database.
• Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in our SOA architecture.
• Design and build high scale back-end services.
• Collaborate with all our groups in a great and supportive atmosphere.
• 3+ years of web application development experience.
• 1+ years of Angular5+ development experience.
• Hands-on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large number of clients.
• Proficient OOP, C#, and .NET skills.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL).
• Knowledge of SOA architecture.
• Exceptional self-learning capabilities.
• Intermediate and higher English
Paid leave and sick leave
Flexible working hours
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Free corporate language courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with a billiard room, game room, massage room, shower, music room, and many other with perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.