Our Client – a global software provider of integrated 2D-3D computer-aided design (CAD) solutions for fashion & apparel, automotive, upholstery and industrial fabrics, going through digital transformation.
You will take part in design, implementation and maintenance of tools, algorithms and core libraries related to our 3D workflow in areas such as GPGPU, rendering, 3D geometry processing, physical simulation and character animation.
* Deep knowledge and experience in GPGPU programming
* Deep knowledge and experience in 3D geometric algorithms
* Strong programming skills in C++ – 5 yr min exp
* M.E./M.Tech/M.S. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Physics/Math or Mechanical Engineering with strong programming experience
* Good verbal skills in English
* Knowledge and experience in cloth simulation
* Experience in Computer Graphics programming + rendering
* Including programmable shaders
* Familiarity with Eigen, OpenMesh, Unity3d
* OOD / OOP skills
* Ability to read and implement academic papers
* Experience in C#
Paid leave and sick leave
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Free corporate language courses
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with a billiard room, game room, massage room, shower, music room, and many other with perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.