Our Partner is an International Cyber Security company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive. At our company, Test Engineering goes beyond testing, the teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with Dev, PM, and cross-functional teams.
The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products (On-Premise, VM, and Cloud ), including; participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
This is a hands-on senior role and candidates will be expected to participate heavily in coding, execution, and DevOps tasks for performance/scale/stress and functional test.
Our company is working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security-related features and complex technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
· At least 3+ years of experience in test automation and performance testing – MUST
· Deep Hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java or Python)
· Deep understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking, and Linux – MUST
· Experience in UI software testing tools such as Selenium – Advantage
· Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes, and implementation of test automation
· Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Kubernetes
· Experience in virtualization environment e.g (ESX )
· Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
· Plan, design, develop, and execute Java-based automated tests for complex functional and non-functional testing (performance/scale/stress)
· Develop solutions for performing automated testing in different platforms (On-Premise, VM, Public Cloud)
· Develop self-service tools using industry-standard methodologies and DevOps techniques
· Promote automation testing best practices for performance and E2E testing
· Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure.
· Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM, Security, and analytics teams
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.