Our client is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem solving and want to join our fight against cyber criminals, we’d love to meet you.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science from a top University
• At least 5 years of experience in C/C++ in RT (embedded) systems.
• Knowledge of Linux and network programming
• Proven Software Design experience and ability
• Background in HTTP, Web Security, Application Firewall, Denial of Service, etc – Advantage
• Experience in Performance-Oriented programming and complex SW systems – an advantage
• Understanding of Linux internals – an advantage
• Initiative and Independent with self-learning capabilities
• Good leadership skills
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.