Our customer is a digital medical company. He developed the world’s first digital genetic advisor — a digital platform for providers of genetic tests. The platform is able to provide a fully scalable integrated solution for genetic counseling in both clinical and non-clinical (direct, consumer) genetic testing.
• 4+ years of experience as automation developer
• Experience with Selenium
• Experience with mobile automation: Appium
• Experience with test and coverage reporting and monitoring
• Well versed with Agile Delivery Model and processes.
• Strong oral and written communications skill.
• Must have good English.
• Git, maven/gradle/npm/yarn experience.
• Start-up experience.
• Experience with tools: JMeter, JUnit, Mockito, Mock Drivers, etc…
• Familiarity with CI/CD Pipe: GitHub, Jenkins
• Experience in medical company
• Docker, AWS, NoSQL Databases, PostgreSQL/MySQL
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.