Our client automates multi-cloud workloads to improve performance, reduce complexity and lower compute infrastructure costs. They provides the next generation of cloud infrastructure automation and optimization.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases according to the requirements and specifications documents.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Monitor debugging process results.
Track quality assurance metrics.
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.