Our client – a technology company located in the Netherlands with office in Israel with world wide customers that develops tailor made CRM and crowdfunding platforms.
- Thorough understanding of React.j and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux and Hooks) and react hooks
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., lodash.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- Experience with writing large scale code.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Refactoring existing React.js code
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to grow as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.