Our client is an Israeli software development company that develops software for network automation. They offer scripts to check the configuration and performance of the firewall, router, switch, and load balancer, which helps reduce and / or avoid network downtime. The company is supported by Sequoia Capital.
Familiarity with the following testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, enzyme, selenium
Familiarity with webpack
Familiarity with RX/bacon.js, lodash, CSS, LESS, SASS and the rest of the standard web technology
Experience with project design, coding and release to customers.
Have a good eye for details. Love pixel-perfect designs.
As a team member of application team, you will take part in the development, design, implementation and testing of core features of the application.
You will help design new UI components and implement complex user flows and use-cases.
You will take part in a full application development cycle – from requirements to production.
● High salary
● Medical insurance
● Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
● Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
● Ability to growth as Meet-up speaker
● Different kind of corporate parties
● Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
● Professional development opportunities
● Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, rest room and perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv