Our client is an Israeli software development company that develops software for network automation. They offer scripts to check the configuration and performance of the firewall, router, switch, and load balancer, which helps reduce and / or avoid network downtime. The company is supported by Sequoia Capital.
At least 4 years of industry experience as Devops.
Must have 4 years with scripting such as Python, Ruby, Bash or any other languages.
Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins).
Experience working with Linux environments.
Experience with configuration tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef).
Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for infrastructure. You will design new scalable solutions for a fast changing infrastructure environment with complex needs in areas such as: configuration deployments, monitoring, logging and more.
● High salary
● Medical insurance
● Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
● Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
● Ability to growth as Meet-up speaker
● Different kind of corporate parties
● Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
● Professional development opportunities
● Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, rest room and perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv