Our client a well-funded SaaS startup, is set to revolutionize the global cannabis tech scene by introducing the first of its kind cannabis management powerhouse. The company manages, tracks and analyzes all aspects of the cannabis supply-chain from seed to sale while providing real-time insights to the regulating agencies.
● Deep understanding & constant curiosity of best practice DevOps and architecture methodologies.
● Experience in developing and maintaining monitoring and observability solutions in a micro-services architecture.
● Programming skills, experience with multiple scripting languages; Bash, Go and Python.
● Self-management skills, good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
● In-depth experience with AWS technologies and Kubernetes.
● Skilled in incident management and root cause analysis.
● Experience in maintaining GDPR, ISO 27001 and SOC compliant infrastructure.
● Experience in setting up a highly-secure environment and enforcing secure SDLC and CI/CD processes.
● Be responsible for DevOps planning and execution, set environments and product delivery processes
● Build and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment processes.
● High salary
● Medical insurance
● Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
● Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
● Ability to growth as Meet-up speaker
● Different kind of corporate parties
● Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
● Professional development opportunities;
● Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, rest room and perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.