Our client a well-funded SaaS startup, is set to revolutionize the global cannabis tech scene by introducing the first of its kind cannabis management powerhouse. The company manages, tracks and analyzes all aspects of the cannabis supply-chain from seed to sale while providing real-time insights to the regulating agencies
● At least 5 years’ experience as Scala backend developer
● SaaS experience in production environments
● Hands on experience with databases and database structures (SQL and NoSQL)
● ·Experience with cloud environments (esp. AWS) , Kubernetes and Apache-Spark
● Functional programming, enjoy development in multiple languages and technologies
● Experience with Python
● BSc, MSc in computer science or related field
● Experience as team-lead or tech-lead
● Experience in working with GDPR, ISO 27001 and SOC compliant infrastructure
● Experience with Big Data technologies like ClickHouse, dgraph, Spark, Kafka.
● Build a high-quality SaaS using cutting-edge technologies and multiple languages
● Create back-end systems based on service architecture and big data analytics pipelines
● Apply agile secure SDLC using Kanban and lean principles.
Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
Private Chef (free breakfast and lunch)
Ability to growth as Meet-up speaker
Different kind of corporate parties
Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
Professional development opportunities;
Modern and comfortable office with billiard room, game room, rest room and perfect location in BC “Gulliver”, in the center of Kyiv.