AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Gamoshi helps companies to connect and trade media across the display, mobile, native, video, TV, DOOH, and VR ecosystems — all via a single standardized integration. The unique Gamoshi platform includes features that make maintaining, optimizing and customizing relationships between supply and demand fast and easy. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Gamoshi believes that transparent technology and commoditizing programmatic infrastructure are fundamental to the future of digital advertising.
Product: Programmatic advertising platform
Experience: from 2016
Specialties: Programmatic advertising, Performance optimization, Machine learning algorithms, Contextual analysis, Big data, PaaS, Header bidding, RTB, Infrastructure, Adtech
What We’ll Expect From You
– 2+ years of professional experience with web application development.
– Knowledge of client-side frameworks, browsers and performance, video audio, and async events-based programming, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
Scope of work
– Deal with the full cycle of software development, from the conception and brainstorm phase, through the research & design, and finally the implementation and deployment.
– Consider software aspects such as performance, accuracy, and quality.
– Senior development teams.
– Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
– Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
– Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
– We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
– Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
– Corporate trips and team-building activities.
– Personal wellness consultant.