- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience in a software engineering role.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Proven experience in technical leading – Major advantage.
- Previous experience working on NoSQL DB – Advantage.
- Previous experience in working with Docker/ Kubernetes containers- Advantage.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture- Advantage.
- Deep understanding of backend systems development.
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies, principles and procedures, and related software management tools.
Stack of technologies: Java 8 – 11, Spring Boot, Cloud, Data, Docker and KB, Kafka, CB.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies (Microservices, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, Kafka, and more).
- High salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses.
- Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
- Free breakfast at the office.
- Different kinds of corporate parties.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv (or fully remote work).