Our client is shaping the future of maritime intelligence with our vision of powering the maritime ecosystem with artificial intelligence technologies.
What will you do?
As part of your role, you’ll be using cutting-edge technologies including rich web applications using React, GraphQL, web services in Java, NodeJS, CI-CD with Jenkins, and Elasticsearch. In general, we’re always happy to adopt new technologies and new ideas!
You will work shoulder to shoulder with the best product team in Tel Aviv, figure out and deliver solutions to maritime problems at the forefront of the world regulation and geopolitical landscape.
If you are a person who walks off the beaten path and wants to take part in the safety, security, and environmental health of the oceans and the seas – this is your opportunity to shine!
· 3+ years of experience in BE development using NodeJS – a must.
· 3+ years of experience in FE development (Angular / React)- a must.
· Experience with Java development – a big advantage.
· Experience with NoSQL data stores like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, and Redis – an advantage.
· Experience with Elasticsearch – an advantage.
· Experience in NodeJS packages including gulp or webpack – an advantage.
· Experience with AWS services.
· Experience with virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes) – an advantage.
· Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins / CircleCI) – an advantage.
· Experience with Mapbox, google maps, leaflet – an advantage.
· High salary.
· Medical insurance.
· Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses.
· Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
· Free breakfast at the office.
· Different kinds of corporate parties.
· Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company.
· Professional development opportunities.