AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004. Headquartered in Israel, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Our Partner is an International Cyber Security company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive.
Headquarter San Mateo, California
Experience: 18 years on the market
Team size and structure: 32 in Kyiv. Company size: up to 2000
What We’ll Expect From You:
– 4 years+ experience in modern JS frameworks – React preferred
– Experience in HTML, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap, ES6/7
– Deep understanding of frontend programming
– Proven experience with designing large-scale complex features
– Design patterns, and distributed software architecture
– Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent
– “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Experience in backend technologies ( preferred Java)
– Experience in building cloud-based (SaaS) services
– Experience with cloud technologies such as k8, Docker, AWS
– Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Scope of work:
– Design, develop and test quality frontend code to provide high-quality features for customers
– Perform code reviews, design reviews, write and execute high-quality code with unit tests
– Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in UI
– Lead new UI development tasks
– Maintain UI infrastructure and keep it up to date with the new technologies
– Senior development teams.
– Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
– Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
– Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
– We provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
– Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
– Corporate trips and team-building activities.
– Personal wellness consultant.