AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+ customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Headquarter: New York
Experience: 15+ years on the market.
Team size and structure: up to 2000 employees worldwide. Kyiv team – 5 departments, up to 50 employees.
Current technology stack: C#, SqlServer, RabbitMq, SOLR, C++ What We’ll Expect From You
- 2-4 years of experience in C# test automation.
- Experience in writing automatic tests, in MsTest/NUnit/JUnit or a similar testing framework.
- Basic control of SQL and understanding how to debug a simple DB flow.
- Experience in performance testing of high-loaded systems.
- Ability to grasp a system’s flow and high-level design.
- At least an intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
- Experience with: RabbitMQ / other Service buses
- IT concepts like networking, file system, storage, Active Directory, Sharepoint, Exchange, or VM management, AWS, VPN, Proxies
- testing of decoupled systems
- UI testing frameworks like Selenium/TestComplete
- JS unit testing frameworks Jasmine/Mocha
- Azure Service Fabric
Scope of work
- Studying the product, recognizing it as a new user and as a power user, understanding its strengths and weaknesses.
- Writing backend automatic tests that will emulate the user events and helping keep track of our quality as the product continues to grow.
- Writing test plans for features and reviewing them with the development team.
- Running manual tests to make sure our users’ experience is top-notch and makes sense to a human user.
- Opening bugs that will help our developers fix the bugs quickly by accurately describing what went wrong and how to reproduce it.Why AllStars-IT?
- Senior development teams.
- Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
- Comfortable and spacious office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv, including car parking.
- Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/coworking).