We are looking for a sharp Front-end Engineer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of challenging web applications.
As part of this position, you would also get into coding on the server-side, to create the APIs your application will use.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Front-end Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
AllStars-IT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStars-IT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT’s expertise covers a variety of industries: Cybersecurity, InsurTech, AdTech, Healthcare, AI/Machine Learning, Telecommunications, Real Estate, IoT, Mobile, and Fintech, among others. We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers.
Varonis, founded in 2005, is a software company headquartered in New York, with an R&D office in Israel, operations in 150 countries, a Nasdaq capitalization of $6bn, over 2,000 employees, and 7,000+ customers worldwide. The company is a pioneer in data security and analytics, and it’s currently developing a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze, and protect unstructured data.
Headquarter: New York
Experience: 15+ years on the market.
Team size and structure: up to 2000 employees worldwide.
Kyiv team – 5 departments, up to 50 employees.
Current technology stack: Angular 12, RxJS, and state management (NGRX/Redux/MobX and such)
What We’ll Expect From You:
– Hands-on experience with frontend development (4+ years)
– Proven experience with Angular, RxJS, and state management (NGRX/Redux/MobX and such) (3+ years)
– Strong control with CSS and experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less)
– Experience working with REST APIs
– Experience in NPM, NodeJS
– Excellent analytical and time management skills
– Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
– Experience in older JS frameworks such as Backbone, Ember and AngularJS – advantage
– Experience with server-side programming (C#, Java, NodeJS) – advantagе
Scope of work